SketchDeck makes design work for business. We achieve this through our bespoke software platform and talented design team.
We work with hundreds of companies, from fortune 500 to fast moving startups, across many industries. We’ve built a team of ambitious, curious and creative people who work hard and support each other in the process.
We are growing fast and looking to scale our sales team. As Account Executive you will be responsible for:
- Building a pipeline of deals, sourcing from marketing and your own network
- Uncovering a client's real needs and positioning SketchDeck to solve them
- Closing pilots and ensuring their success alongside the Account Delivery Manager
- Building valuable long term relationships to grow your accounts
- Experience with complex sales involving multiple stakeholders and a multi-month sales process
- Experience growing accounts over time (i.e. not just a one-time sale)
- Excited to work in a startup environment where there is still lots to figure out
- Available to work in Sunnyvale, CA, with travel to clients around the US
- Excited to help our clients to elevate their brand and scale their design
- Experience working with marketers and or design a big plus
Working at SketchDeck is fast paced and there are lots of interesting challenges to solve. It is incredibly rewarding to be part of such a talented, fun and tight-knit team and to see a company grow, evolve and mature.
-- Will Krispin, Account Executive
- Competitive startup salary
- Generous Benefits Package (Healthcare Coverage, Startup Equity, Free lunch)
- Computer hardware of your choice (up to $1,500)
- Annual retreat
- Supportive, egoless culture