Account Executive (Remote US, 3+ years experience)
SketchDeck is rethinking how design works in business. We combine software and a distributed design team to make design faster and more efficient.
We work with hundreds of companies, from the Fortune 500 to fast moving startups, across many industries. We’ve built a team of ambitious, curious and creative people who work hard and support each other in the process.
We are a growing startup looking to scale our sales team from 2 to 4 Account Executives. As an Account Executive you will be responsible for:
- Building a pipeline of opportunities, sourcing from marketing, outbound and your network
- Uncovering clients design needs and pain points then positioning SketchDeck to solve them
- Closing memberships and ensuring their success alongside the Account Delivery Manager
- Helping to grow SketchDeck's sales operations (e.g. hiring, training, best practices, etc)
- At least 3 years Account Executive experience in non-transactional b2b sales ($10k - $50k ACV involving multiple stakeholders)
- Excited to work in a startup environment where there is still lots to figure out
- Discipline to work remotely
- Available to travel to clients and events around the US
- Excited to help companies improve their brand and design
- Strong culture fit
- Experience selling to marketers is a big plus
"Working at SketchDeck is fast paced and there are lots of interesting challenges to solve. It is incredibly rewarding to be part of such a talented, fun and tight-knit team and to see a company grow, evolve and mature."
-- Will Krispin, Account Executive
- Competitive startup salary
- Generous Benefits Package (Healthcare Coverage, Startup Equity)
- Computer hardware of your choice (up to $1,500)
- Startup stock options
- Annual retreat
- Supportive, egoless culture