Head of Marketing
We're looking for an experienced B2B marketer to join our team to lead product positioning, demand generation and build leadership in marketing. We’re a small team — sixteen employees and fifty designers, but with our unique software + people approach we’re helping leading companies do more with design. The company is profitable and growing. We have big goals which strong marketing can help us achieve.
SketchDeck believes in remote work - for this role you can work anywhere in the US.
SketchDeck’s mission is to democratize design. We combine people and software to make high quality design fast, effortless and accessible. We specialize in everyday business design needs - think marketing collateral, sales decks, event materials, etc.
SketchDeck enables organizations to:
- Start a design project in under a minute
- Provide project feedback collaboratively
- Easily find any design project or file across your whole team
SketchDeck improves organizations through better design, improved team productivity and consistent brand execution.
We have one marketer today focused on demand generation campaigns. You will lead the marketing team, accelerating our current demand generation efforts and bringing positioning expertise and overall marketing leadership. We’re looking for someone with expertise in both product and brand positioning and demand generation
As the leader of our marketing team, we are also looking for knowledge of (though not deep expertise in):
- Metrics and reporting
We’re looking for someone who can have impact in the medium term with a team of two and moderate marketing spend. As we prove out the effectiveness of marketing, headcounts and budgets will grow accordingly.
This is a great opportunity to lead a young team with greenfield marketing and make real impact on the growth of SketchDeck.
The ideal candidate for this role has:
- 5+ years experience in B2B marketing
- 2+ years experience leading a team
- Proven results managing marketing campaigns
- A strength in product and brand positioning
- Ability to present marketing ideas clearly, inspire others and build trust
- Able to bring impact with a small team and moderate budgets
Working at SketchDeck is fast paced and there are lots of interesting challenges to solve. It is incredibly rewarding to be part of such a talented, fun and tight-knit team and to see a company grow, evolve and mature.
-- Will Krispin, Account Executive
- Competitive startup salary
- Generous Benefits Package (Healthcare Coverage, Startup Equity)
- Computer hardware of your choice
- Annual retreat
- Supportive, egoless culture
Our mission is to democratize design
- Democratize in this sense means: “make (something) accessible to everyone.”
- For our clients, this means making design accessible to everyone in an organization for all their design needs
- For our designers, it means making design work available to the best designers around the world.
- It succinctly captures the power that bringing designers and technology together can achieve.
We are a growing, global team working to improve design. Our mission is ambitious. Our values guide how we should be, so we we can achieve our mission whilst building an enduring and welcoming culture. At SketchDeck we:
- Help each other succeed and grow
- Achieve ambitious outcomes
- Take responsibility
- Share honest progress & feedback
- Are Inclusive