Junior Account Executive (2+ years experience)
SketchDeck is rethinking how design works in business. We combine software and a distributed design team to make design faster and more efficient.
We work with hundreds of companies, from Fortune 500 to fast moving startups, across many industries. We’ve built a team of ambitious, curious and creative people who work hard and support each other in the process.
We are growing fast and looking to scale our sales team. As a Junior Account Executive you will be responsible for:
- Building a pipeline of deals, sourcing from marketing and your own network
- Uncovering clients real needs and positioning SketchDeck to solve them
- Independently closing smaller deals and ensuring their success alongside the Account Delivery Manager
- Working alongside an Account Executive to close larger deals
- Building long term relationships to retain and grow your accounts
You will work under an Account Executive who will coach and support you.
This role is remote (anywhere in the USA) but you must be available and excited to travel approximately once per month to visit clients.
- Smart, ambitious and excellent communicator
- Self-motivated and self-managing
- At least 2 years experience in a client facing role
- Excited to work in a startup environment where there is still lots to figure out
- Available to travel to clients around the US
- Excited to help our clients improve their brand and design
- Experience working with marketers or selling design is a big plus
Working at SketchDeck is fast paced and there are lots of interesting challenges to solve. It is incredibly rewarding to be part of such a talented, fun and tight-knit team and to see a company grow, evolve and mature.
-- Will Krispin, Account Executive
- Competitive startup salary
- Generous Benefits Package (Healthcare Coverage, Startup Equity)
- Computer hardware of your choice (up to $1,500)
- Annual retreat
- Supportive, egoless culture