Account Executive (5+ years experience)
SketchDeck is rethinking how design works in business. We combine software and a distributed design team to make design faster and more efficient.
We work with hundreds of companies, from Fortune 500 to fast moving startups, across many industries. We’ve built a team of ambitious, curious and creative people who work hard and support each other in the process.
We are growing fast and looking to scale our sales team. As an Account Executive you will be responsible for:
- Building a pipeline of deals, sourcing from marketing and your own network
- Uncovering clients real needs and positioning SketchDeck to solve them
- Closing memberships and ensuring their success alongside the Account Delivery Manager
- Building valuable long term relationships to retain and grow your accounts
- At least 5 years experience with complex sales involving multiple stakeholders and a multi-month sales process
- Experience growing accounts over time (i.e. not just a one-time sale)
- Excited to work in a startup environment where there is still lots to figure out
- Available to travel to clients around the US
- Excited to help our clients improve their brand and design
- Experience working with marketers or selling design is a big plus
Working at SketchDeck is fast paced and there are lots of interesting challenges to solve. It is incredibly rewarding to be part of such a talented, fun and tight-knit team and to see a company grow, evolve and mature.
-- Will Krispin, Account Executive
- Competitive startup salary
- Generous Benefits Package (Healthcare Coverage, Startup Equity)
- Computer hardware of your choice (up to $1,500)
- Annual retreat
- Supportive, egoless culture
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!